- Fully automatic Brix control
- Lower energy costs via PHE heat recovery
- Easy integration with any SPX FLOW beverage processing solution
- Short pay-back time and high ROI over a long service life
- Modular system for complete flexibility
- Small footprint for installation in spaces too small for other equipment
- Pre-assembled and factory-tested for easy and fast installation
Cleaning-in-place (CIP) systems circulate cleaning liquids in a cleaning circuit through machines, processing lines and other equipment. CIP can achieve efficient cleaning of pipeline systems, tanks and processing plants with a choice of tank sizes depending on requirements.
The main objectives for air elimination, or deaeration are to achieve improved product quality; to increase shelf life and storage stability; to reduce overall production costs, and to attain improved process control.
Having in-depth application knowledge and a dedicated program of development and innovation, APEQ Process is your best choice in helping to drive thermal processes of your plant.
As one of the most energy intensive processes used in the dairy, food and chemical industries, it is essential that evaporation be approached from the viewpoint of economical energy utilisation as well as process effectiveness.
Spray Dryer System
The drying process involves product being atomized as a fine spray. The primary air flow enters at the top of the chamber; the secondary air flow enters through the fluid bed where second stage drying occurs.