- Unique high shear mixing enables a high powder intake
- Air is efficiently removed during mixing prolonging running time and ensuring consistent quality
- Closed, continuous production, resulting in higher throughput and reduce dust issues
- Large number of formulation - flexible
- Simple yet versatile
- Flexibility at low CAPEX
- Large dissolution capacity due to free vortex and square shape
- Fully drainable for improved hygiene and minimum waste
- Direct drive reduces spare parts wear
- Flushed double mechanical seal available
- Ease of maintenance
- Aseptic aeration
- Continuous mixing
- PLC standard in all aseptic systems
- Operator-friendly, smooth and trouble-free operation
- Pre-assembled and factory-tested
- Gentle agitation, internal circulation
- High shear mixing for emulsification
- Particles handling
- Heating via jacket or direct steam injection
- Closed system with vacuum/flash options
- Quick batch preparation (flip-flop)
- Easy to maintain - the shaft seals are changed easily
- Reliable design due to the sturdy construction
- Hygienic, CIP-friendly design
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Applicable for high- and low-viscosity products
- Homogenization effect
- No product contacting bearings
- Compact design
- Simultaneous cleaning with pipeline
- 3A certified
- Low-cost mixing alternative - no tank is required
- Reliable mixing directly in the pipes
- Easy to maintain
- Fast and easy CIP-cleaning
APV Mixing and Blending Technology Brochure
APV Flex-Mix Line Brochure
APV Flex-Mix Instant Mixer Brochure
APV Flex-Mix Liquiverter Brochure
APV TPM Batch Powder Mixer Brochure
APV DarMix+ In-Line Mixer Brochure
APV TPX Static In-Line Mixer Brochure
APV Cavitator Brochure
APV Flex-Mix Liquiverter User Manual
APV Heat Exchanger
Be it sanitary processes or processes requiring very small flow, SPX FLOW has the perfect heat exchanger for the fit. The global applications for industrial heat exchangers calls for a wide and deep product range, putting great demand on the equipment.
APV Centrifugal Pump
APV's premium sanitary pump for food and pharmaceutical industry. This is suitable for liquid products of less than 500 cps, has no particle, abrasive, non-shear sensitive and non-high pressure application.
APV Positive Displacement Pump
The DW series is SPX FLOW's latest technology positive displacement pump range. All 26 DW models are hygienic, 3-A and EHEDG approved and cover all requirements from 3 litres /100 revs to 1016/100 revs. Maximum pressure up to 30bar.
APV Seat Valve
SPX FLOW has decades of experience in valve design. Years of intensive, worldwide-scale development has resulted in APV's complete range of hygienic seat valves in the brewery, dairy, food, beverage, chemical, health care and pharmaceutical industries.
APV Mix Proof Valve
The mix proof valve technology is the result of continued development from both APV and Waukesha Cherry-Burrell, which helps fulfil customer demands for production flexibility, increased productivity, rapid return on investment (ROI).
APV Safety Valve
SPX FLOW APV has especially developed safety valves to protect installations against excess pressure. If the set pressure is exceeded, the valve opens.
APV has been a pioneer in the field of homogenization with its durable Rannie and Gaulin brand for over 100 years. APV's machines are optimized for sustainable, economic production while providing consistent, reliable performance.
APV has an extensive mixer portfolio offering the flexibility to handle all types of products, quickly and efficiently. Our mixers are utilized in industries as diverse as processed food, beverage & brewing, dairy and personal care.
SPX FLOW offers a wide range of Anhydro dryers. The majority of drying options can be supplied in standard and GMP configurations, while specialized options can be supplied in accordance with aseptic standards.
Seital Separation Technology
SPX FLOW's Seital Separation Technology is used throughout the world in many Food and Beverage applications. Seital Separation disk centrifuges feature a compact size, high level of performance and have a competitive price.
The new SaniForce® line saves your time and money by pumping the most difficult materials – quickly and safely! The line includes: Air-operated double diaphragm pumps, piston transfer pumps and drum bin unloaders.
Suitable for low to high viscosity fluids for a variety of aggressive applications. The Husky® line includes double diaphragm pumps, peristaltic hose pumps, piston pumps and high pressure cleaning equipment.
Continuous separation of suspended solids from liquids, clarification of liquid, classification of fine pigments, etc. Suitable for plastic production, clarification of beverages, recovery & processing fats, etc.
Flottweg® sedicanter® is preferably used in cases where solids are too fine and where sediment has soft consistency. These cases include: beer recovery, vegetable proteins recovery, or biomass separation.
Features continuous 3-phase separation, i.e. simultaneous separation of two immiscible liquids and one solid phase. Suitable for applications like oil sludge process, animal and vegetable fats recovery, etc.
Sorticanter® is for processes that consist of carrier liquid with specific gravity between the densities of the 2 solid phases to be separated, like plastic recycling, or separation of mixture with floating and settling components.
Flottweg® Belt Press
Flottweg® Belt Press is a pneumatic belt-control, self-cleaning system that ensures a reliable operation with minimal manpower. Suitable for juice extraction from fruits, extraction from algae, coffee grounds, etc.
Pipetite® is designed to completely seal around pipe and tube as it passes through walls and floors. Pipetite® is completely flexible, so it stays in place and maintains a seal despite pipeline vibration and movement.